- Q. What are the system requirements of Sketchpad 5.1 BETA?
- Q. I get an error message about security or malicious content trying to open the app. How do I proceed?
- Q. Will my current Sketchpad license work with the beta version?
report it as a bug if you see it. Earlier Beta Builds—3042 and earlier—are not pre-scanned and pre-approved by Apple, and may run afoul of your current security settings. This is explained in more detail on Apple's site. You can avoid this by updating to the latest beta version at this site, or work around it either
- by authorizing the application immediately after failing to open it in System Preferences > Security & Privacy, under the General tab,
- or (at any time) by right-clicking (or Ctrl+clicking) the Sketchpad application and choosing "Open" from the pop-up Properties menu.